ANNUAL FISH BOIL SAINTS PETER AND PAUL PARISH-INSTITUTE
11:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Polka Mass at 9:30 a.m. Sunday, August 2nd, 2015
All You Can Eat!
$13.00 Adults – Fish
$ 6.00 Children (5-10 years) – Fish
FREE Children (4 years and younger) – Free
ALL PLATES INCLUDE ONION, POTATOES, RYE BREAD, COLESLAW AND DESSERT-VARIOUS HOMEMADE BARS.
$6.00 Adults – Hot Dog or
Sloppy Joe Plate
$3.00 Children (10 and under)
Hot Dog or Sloppy Joe Plate
- Belgian Pie Sale – Before and After 6:00 pm Mass Saturday and
- 9:30 am Mass Sunday
- Music All Day Sunday by Jerry Voelker and the Jolly Gents on the Grounds
- Flea Market in Church BasementSaturday (Before and after 6:00 pm Mass) and(9:00 am –3:00 pm Sunday.)
- Silent Auction and Bag Auction Items - Sunday
Beautiful Baskets, Gift Certificates for Vacation Spots, Homemade Baby Afghan, Sweater, Hat and Booties with matching Sleeper, Fairy Garden Basket; Hair and Body Basket; and Numerous Other Gifts.
- Also Dinner Gift Certificates; Various Gift Certificates, etc
- Children’s Fishing Game
COME AND JOIN US – RAIN OR SHINE!
This is the Yearly Major Fund Raiser for the Parish.