The Green Bay Packers and MillerCoors yesterday announced a sponsorship renewal that will keep Miller Lite as the Official Beer of the Packers and Lambeau Field through the 2022 season. Financial terms of the category-exclusive deal were not released.
“The Packers and Miller Lite share a tradition that celebrates the excitement of football at Lambeau Field and all the places our fans watch Packers games,” said Packers President/CEO Mark Murphy. “We’re honored to continue our relationship with a company that has a great history in Wisconsin and has supported our organization through the decades.”
“The Green Bay Packers is one of the premier sports organizations in the world, with a fan base that’s as passionate and devoted as you’ll find anywhere,” said Andy England, MillerCoors chief marketing officer. “That’s why we’re so proud to continue our long history with the team and its loyal fans. For them, nothing defines ‘Miller Time’ better than getting together to cheer the Packers on to another title, and Miller Lite will be there to toast every great moment for years to come.”
The renewed Miller Lite alliance with the 13-time world champion Packers includes:
- Rights to develop advertising, consumer promotions, retail POS, packaging and other marketing materials featuring the team/stadium name and marks.
- Continued sponsorship of Lambeau Field’s main entrance, the Miller Lite Gate, along with additional branded signage throughout the stadium.
- Two in-stadium destinations for legal-drinking-age fans in the newly renovated South End Zone, the new Miller Lite Club and the relocated Miller Lite End Zone Party Deck.
- In-game category exclusivity on the Packers Radio Network.
- The designations “Official Beer Sponsor of the Green Bay Packers” and “Official Beer Sponsor of Lambeau Field.”