By Paul Schmitt
The Miller Art Museum's 43rd Juried Annual exhibition will open to the public next Saturday. The exhibit will feature 38 contemporary regional artists living in Northeastern Wisconsin including Door and Kewaunee counties. Elizabeth Shoshany Anderson from the Miller Art Museum says this year's 48 chosen entries include a wide range of artwork.
The exhibit will run from November 10 through December 22. You can see some images of the artwork that will be on display at the Miller Art Museum's 43rd Annual Juried exhibition with this story online.
- Thomas Jordan, Entering the Ring, digital photograph. Image courtesy of Thomas Jordan.
- Mara Manning, Subtle Changes, oil and cold wax painting on birch panel. Image courtesy of Mara Manning.
- Sandra Martinez, The Walk Home, acrylic painting. Image Courtesy of Sandra Martinez.
- Joan Emmett, Great Uncle Logos, digital collage. Image courtesy of Joan Emmett.
- Susan Reynolds-Smith, Hay Bales II,oil painting. Image courtesy of Susan Reynolds-Smith.
- Gail Ann Anderson, Stop, Stop!,oil painting. Image courtesy of Gail Ann Anderson.