Tell your kids to start getting their bikes ready for Green Bay Packers training camp.
Packers Head Coach Matt LaFleur told members of the media on Wednesday that the first day of training camp practices will be July 26th, with some members of the team coming in as early as July 21st. The rest of the team will report on July 25th before the first practice the following day. The Packers will continue their tradition of staying on the campus of St. Norbert College before being shuttled to Lambeau for several weeks of practices.
A complete schedule has not been released for training camp, but there are some key dates to keep in mind:
- Shareholders meeting: July 24th
- Packers Family Night: August 5th
- Practice at Cincinnati Bengals: August 8th
- Practice with New England Patriots: August 16th
- Preseason games on August 11th, 19th, and 26th
The Packers open the regular in Chicago against the Bears on September 10th.